2014/08/13

My Old Sweet TEA

Regarding tea,  I have been demanding more and more. I knew that. I am excited to try tea made from uncommon or special variety, and produced by a slightly different way or whatever. 

The other day, I had a green tea made in Shimanto, Kochi prefecture. It made from Yabukita, the most popular variety for green, and produced under open-air, which is also traditional way to grow to produce Sencha. In that sense, this is the very standard Sencha. 

The tea wasn't the same one that I used to have, but when I sipped it, it reminded me of my childhood. I don't know why, but  I just remembered the tea made by Mother or Grandmother, which made me feel relaxed. 

I like something special, but I also feel happy to find out the taste that I had been with me.

Shimanto Genryu Cha  -T-

Sakura Season

  Sakura is a feast for the eyes. Also a feast for the palate. Sencha named "sakura-hime (lit: sakura princess), which is blended with ...