2020/05/19

Tea at a botanical garden

Luckily, there is a big park nearby, so I often take a walk for exercise during stay-at-home time. Furthermore, there is a botanical garden in the park. Actually, I haven't entered the botanical garden for long time, but I've been there for a change,and I came across several things I didn't realize before.

1st: I've found a rose called "Black Tea". What a lovely name!



2nd; I've found tea tree. That's too late for Shincha (new tea) though.




The 3rd; I've found a cafe called "James Taylor". I dont think this is named after the pioneer of Ceylon tea though.


Even if not drinkable,  something "tea" makes me happy.


Sakura Season

  Sakura is a feast for the eyes. Also a feast for the palate. Sencha named "sakura-hime (lit: sakura princess), which is blended with ...